PADI Adventure Drift Dive
This dive covers the knowledge and techniques of drift diving. To conduct a Drift Diver Adventure Dive, the following will be included:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems an hazards of drift diving.
- Explain the entry/exit procedures and descent/ascent techniques student divers will use on the dive.
- Special equipment, floats, lines, reels, surface marker buoys.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents, causes and effects.
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group.