This is a very nice wreck dive not far from Pattaya, near Koh Sak (the inner islands).
- Laid down, 13 July 1944, at Pullman Standard Car Manufacturing Company, Chicago, IL.
- Launched (date unknown)
- Commissioned USS LSM-333, 25 November 1944, LT. William Russell Schulhof, USNR in command
- During World War II LSM-333 was assigned to the Asiatic-Pacific Theater and participated in the Okinawa Gunto operation: (a) Assault and occupation of Okinawa Gunto, 28 April to 18 May 1946
- Decommissioned, 28 July 1946
- Struck From the Naval Register (date unknown)
- Transferred in October 1946, to Thailand and named HTMS Kut (LSM-731)
- Decommissioned by Thai Navy, currently moored at the Amphibious Headquarters
- Struck by the Royal Thai Navy in 1990
- Retained for use as spare parts
- Final Disposition, sunk as a target, 17 September 17, 2006 by the Royal Thai Navy off the coast of Thailand at Pattaya
- LSM-333 received one battle star for World War II service
For a very nice video By Nick Barton click below