PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Most people have dreamed of trying scuba diving and many of those people have either not had the time, money or opportunity to do it. If you are on your way to Pattaya, Thailand, for a holiday then here is your chance to give it a try for a cheap price and not too much time invested, with guaranteed fun as well!
This one day introduction consists of a short theory and practice session on the way out to the islands for two glorious dives. Students are brought through the process of getting comfortable in the water using the BCD (Buoyancy Control Device), then to breathing with their faces in the water on the surface to breathing on the bottom in water shallow enough to stand in. Discover Scuba Diving students are not pushed but coaxed at their own comfort level. Once comfortable breathing under shallow water we will go off to a fabulous dive out on the corals. There are two simple skills to be learned but again we at Adventure Divers do not press DSD students but gently encourage them to accomplish them. After a great buffet lunch we go off to another dive site and have another great dive which generally is a more satisfying dive for the beginner as he or she has gained confidence on the first dive. Here at Adventure Divers we put only 2 students maximum per dive professional so that students receive personal attention while in the water.
Standard Adventure Divers Fun Diving Package
- Pick up service by Thai “baht bus” at your location (hotel) in the Pattaya area
- Training by a professional and two coral dives
- Full diving equipment.
- Delicious Thai and western food, cooked on board, for lunch.
- Drinks, water, tea, coffee all day.
- Assorted tropical Thai fruit all day.
- Afternoon sandwiches for after dive snacks on the trip back.
- Drop off service by Thai “baht bus” at your location (hotel) in the Pattaya area
Price: 4,500 Baht