Diving with Rays and Sharks

Posted on 02/20/11 7 Comments For a nice change, we did some aquarium diving recently. It was very fun! Try diving with Eagle Rays, Sharks, Tuna and Sea Turtles! You will love it!!

7 Comments

1. Angharad says:
    Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 11:19am

Hi,
    I’m living in Chachoengsao and I want somewhere close to do just a days diving, I’m a qualified BSAC Ocean Diver, and have just shy of 20 dives under my belt.

I can’t find any prices on your website for 1 days diving, 2 dives with equipment hire (I have my own boots and mask). How much would that be?

Thanks
    Angharad

• Adventuredive says:
      Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 3:02pm

Hi Angharad

I will correct the oversight shortly. Our prices with your own equipment (minus tanks and weights) is 2600 Baht per day. We do provide dive packages at a discounted rate for 5 days or more of diving.

Robert

2. BAMINI says:
    Monday, May 21, 2012 at 10:56am

Robert my instructor here needs to speak to you, so he wanted to write to you, is it possible for me to get you email address or you can write to me bkbamini@gmail.com, or to my instructor markkeeping@hotmail.com…thanks

3. BAMINI says:
    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 1:50pm

Hey Robert,

I am completing my PADI Open water course this Sunday, I am from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. As for the training purpose the maximum deph I went was 13 meters with my instructor, and my first diving experience after this would be in Pattaya as I will be there on the 28th and 29th, so is it possible to do a diving when I arrive there, please advise accordingly. Thank you.

• adventuredive says:
      Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 11:38am

Bamini

Yes, when you arrive in Pattaya, pleas call me on 089-2525026 and we can arrange a diving trip.

Best Regards

Robert

4. Adventuredive says:
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 2:12pm

Hello Arti

We have the discover scuba diving program that is for one day. You can find it under courses in our menu. Any day you want is ok. Just book it at least one day prior. Hope to hear back from you.

Robert and the Crew

5. Arti Mandalia says:
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 3:05pm

Hi i m in india. I will be arriving in thailand on the 11th of November 2011 and will be there in pattaya for 3 days ie. Nov 11,12,13. I want to do some adventurous water sports like scuba diving or if u have something like deep sea diving. We r two people so please revert back if u have any thing for a day or similar. We donot want to do any course however wnat to do it for a different experience.

Thanks and Regards.